A Call to Arms

most wanted canons

ATTENTION: ACTA is going Private and will henceforth be primarily character driven! This means we will no longer be doing outside recruitment/advertising (though we will not turn folks away if they stumble upon us). We also will have fewer admin-driven site events, and no activity requirements. Want more information? Check out the Announcement HERE!

Add Reply
New Poll

all the ashes in my wake, 18 | Daenerys Targaryen
DAENERYS TARGARYEN
 direct link • Aug 16 2017, 02:41 pm
The Sleeping Dragon
The Unburnt
Sworn to the Seven Kingdoms
ESSOS
18 years
Serenade • she/her • 14 posts

Compassionate | Willful | Ambitious
Daenerys Targaryen
Daenerys has decided to try and rise above the politics of the realm, having grown tired of her life being controlled. She seeks to establish her own power and take a stand against oppression. Welcoming any plots that might help her in this endeavor!

FRIENDS

Daenerys is reserved by nature, but she will warm to those for whom she pities, feels she can relate to, or who have proven their loyalty. She is not very selective when it comes to those she befriends, so long as she can trust them. She will warmly offer help to those in need, and will fiercely defend them. I'm open to any plots to develop new or existing bonds here.

ENEMIES

As passionate as she feels for those she cares for, she is equally as passionate where her enemies are concerned. She is vengeful and her decisions can be reckless. She can be unmerciful and unforgiving, especially toward those she feels have betrayed her. It does not come naturally to her to be cruel, but she is willing to close off her heart and do what she feels must be done. She has very little tolerance for those who enslave or prey on the weak. If anyone has any ideas for plotting in this area, I'm up for it! Her current enemies include those loyal to Robert Baratheon.

LOVERS

Daenerys' heart belongs to her husband, Jaime Lannister, the only man she's ever loved. Even if she doesn't get him back, she is unlikely to love another. For the sake of securing a position of power in the future, there's a chance she might seek a political marriage, but it would be a last resort.

FAMILY

Daenerys is loyal to her legacy, but no longer subjects herself to what her family might expect from her. Her loyalty is first and foremost to her children and to herself.
RHAENA VELARYON
 direct link • Aug 17 2017, 06:11 pm
LADY REGENT
THE REDEEMER
HOUSE TARGARYEN
THE STORMLANDS
17 years
EMMA • SHE/HER • 49 posts

Hey, welcome to ACTA! I’m so excited to see another Dany!

So the last Daenerys and Rhaena were best friends, practically sisters. They grew up together since Driftmark and Dragonstone/King’s Landing are not that far away from each other, and their friendship was encouraged because along with having been one of the most loyal houses to the Targaryen’s since before Aegon’s conquest, the Velaryon’s also have the honour of controlling the vast majority of the royal fleet. Her family intermarried with the Targaryen’s more than anyone else in Westeros, and they are the only other family in Westeros to produce dragonriders. (Six Velaryon’s were able to control and ride dragons.)

Rhaena and her family are also distant cousins to the Targaryen’s. They are directly descended from Baela Targaryen, but I think hers and Dany’s closest shared ancestor is Jaehaerys I.

Obviously, things are complicated at the moment. Dany is in Essos and Rhaena is stuck in King’s Landing (where she really doesn’t want to be.)
I would love to hear your thoughts on these two.

DAENERYS TARGARYEN
 direct link • Aug 19 2017, 01:55 pm
The Sleeping Dragon
The Unburnt
Sworn to the Seven Kingdoms
ESSOS
18 years
Serenade • she/her • 14 posts

Rhaena

Hey, thanks for the welcome! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif Excited to be here.

That all sounds great! Love that she has a best friend. Daenerys is definitely feeling kind of isolated in Essos and she's going through a little bit of self discovery. She's tired of feeling that her life has been so out of her control. I'd definitely like to plot something, but the situation does make it difficult. Maybe they could exchange letters in secret? Is Rhaena trying to get away from King's Landing?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAG BOX

tag box rules
♦ Register/post with your OOC alias
♦ Mature, RF and Letter tags can be found in the "Smilies" Link
♦ Just paste your link, no need need for [url=]or []
♦ Any site-related post may be tagged here
♦ Character names for OCs can be colored by using [class=grouplowercase*][/class*] tags! Further assistance with classes and hashtags HERE, and for the generator HERE!

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine