A Call to Arms

most wanted canons

ATTENTION: ACTA is going Private and will henceforth be primarily character driven! This means we will no longer be doing outside recruitment/advertising (though we will not turn folks away if they stumble upon us). We also will have fewer admin-driven site events, and no activity requirements. Want more information? Check out the Announcement HERE!

Closed
New Poll

Home is where your family is, Son & Daughter
ZARIN WYL
 direct link • Jan 14 2017, 04:09 am
years
• • 0 posts

this is the family I will fight for

I’ll put this here because it’s information that pertains to both the children, but, Karrem and Jaslin were both raised by Zarin and Deonte. Dorea was only around for the first year of Karrem’s life, and only the first six months of Jaslin’s. They do not know Dorea that well. She has come around a couple times in their life’s to say hi or to bring them treats or what not, but she is far enough removed from them that the children doesn’t really recognize her as as their mother. Deonte is their uncle, but they’ve always called him Dad/ Father/ whatever name you want them to have for him. Deonte and Zarin used to try and correct it, but they would have given up after a few years and been like, “Meh, it makes sense.” They are a very close knit family, and they support each other and love each other/very much. Drama for the children would be more of outside forces, not from within the family. Really we’ll have to talk about all of them, because I want to make sure that all the people are a good fit for not just me and Athena.

Karrem Wyl

Suggested PB : Jacob Anderson (though his stage name is also Raleigh Ritchie if that helps bring up more images); or open but would prefer someone that is POC

Other suggestions :So the important facts to get out there right here and now.

-The oldest child of Dorea and Zarin Wyl.
    -Is well aware that his parents didn’t marry for love, that his mother prefers the company of women. A fact that will not bother him, as he has been raised by Zarin and Zarin’s lover Deonte (another man).
    - is a fierce fighter, what his preferred weapons are are entirely up to you, but he should be a fierce and strong fighter. Should also be well read, but he prefers fighting to having his nose in the books.
There is a lot about this ad that is open, and really you’re free to do with Karrem what you would like to do with him. I would like him to be incredibly close to Karrem and Jaslin and Deonte. He is also about the age where Zarin should be finding him a fiance, so we could toy with that. Maybe Zarin already has been, but he’s been turning them away as well. Maybe Zarin hasn’t been looking for them because he wants to keep his son close, and Karrem has been teasing him get a move on it? Either way, we can discuss this. Want him to have his own things and amazing adventures! For both children I imagine that Zarin spoils them both dramatically, but perhaps he is a bit closer to Karrem. Karrem is his first born, and will someday be the heir to his home. He would have taught him to fight, and how to deal with court and all that other sort of stuff to build their house up more. I imagine that Karrem is closer with Zarin (though of course he still loves Deonte) because of all the time spent learning to be a proper lord and what not.

Jaslin Wyl

Played by the beautiful and wonderful Natalie! You can find her app for Jaslin here! Below is all the basic info that

Jaslin is the youngest of the Wyl family, and is probably a little bit spoiled by Zarin and Deonte. She was raised by her father and his lover, her Uncle Deonte who would have always been a more of father to her then anything else. I think it might be neat if she learns to help Zarin with his paper work, and sort of starts to become more interested in matters of court and intrigue. Of course, she’s much too young to have any sort of real role, but Zarin will like talking with her about the stuff that he can talk to her about regardless. Anything else that you want to do with her, is totally up to you! She is at the age that's he could have a fiance, so if you want to find a boy for her or what not, that’s totally fine as well. There is so much that can be done, really it’s all super open and I just want to have his children. It should be noted that Jaslin has her parents wrapped around her finger, but probably more so Deonte then Zarin. Deonte really had to fight to convince Zarin to conceive her, and so I think he dotes upon her more then not. Both of them love her a lot, so shes sort of spoiled by her father's, but probably not TOO bratty about it, you know, humble and intelligent. I imagine that she sort of pretends Dorea doesn't exist, since Dorea fucked off so close to her birth and was rarely around. Dorea didn't need her, so she doesn't need Dorea.

I’m only including the Dorea information for reference, but this character is no longer in play. It’s just easier and I don’t think she would be really fun for anyone to play/ its just easier this way. XD

THIS CHARACTER IS NO LONGER IN PLAY- I am removing the character from the ad because I feel like it's a character to request that would be so far removed from the family plots that it might be 'not worth it' for a player. I am only leaving the info here in case someone wants to be able to read about her for apping Karrem

Suggested Face Zoe Saldana; or open, but would prefer someone that is a POC.

So the important facts to get out there right here and now.
- She is a lesbian; Being with Zarin is the only time she has ever been with a man, the two times it happened that bore their children. The second time (with Jaslin’s conception) was a foursome.
-She is from House Gargalen; Deonte (Zarin’s lover) is her bastard brother). Deonte is a few months younger then her.
-Since Jaslin was six months old she has had a ship of her own and traveled the world. She comes as she wants, she goes as she wants. Her children look to her more as like an estranged Aunt, where as Deonte is more like a parental figure working with Zarin.

Zarin was 14 when his father realized that he was interested in men, and Lord Trytas made a compromise with Zarin, he would allow the man to have some say of who he did marry, so long as he married a female at some point or another and produced heirs for his house. At 18 Zarin met Deonte, Dorea’s bastard brother, and he fell in love. (Athena will be making Deonte, so hopefully he will be in play soon and I can have her post here her thoughts as well) Zarin agreed to marry Dorea, as per their families request, if Deonte was also part of their lives. During the six months course of courting before their wedding, Zarin found out that Dorea preferred their company of women, and they agreed that a marriage between them would be mutually beneficial. They had a bedding ceremony, and got pregnant with their son Karrem because of it. A year later, after Deonte’s request that they have another child and a foursome, Dorea gave birth to Jaslin. She healed and nursed for six months, and then she came to Zarin and Deonte and told them that she wanted to travel and explore the world. She started traveling, and Deonte became more like a parent to Karrem and Jaslin. I imagine that Dorea never wanted to be a parent, and so she's not a parent at all to the children.

What you do with her personality, other then what is kind of listed here is up to you. She has always acted more as an aunt to the children then as a mother figure, and everyone is sort of okay with that. What she’s doing now, what she wants to do, if she has any lovers- it’s all up to you. This character will probably need to talk to about with me and Athena, but don’t let that discourage you! Just mean lots of amazing and fun plots! <3

Dorea Wyl
NPC
Wife. 32. Mother of two
DAENA TARGARYEN
 direct link • Jan 14 2017, 06:45 am
High Princess of Westeros
Daena the Defiant
House Targaryen
ESSOS
18 years
Lena • She/Her • 541 posts

Jaslin Wyl So I Skype messaged you about the daughter to discuss thiiiings but because I'm not entirely set on getting a new character right yet if anyone else decides to take this before I make up my mind that's totally cool, have some correctly sized images. Number four is my fave, six is second.
ZARIN WYL
 direct link • Jan 14 2017, 04:54 pm
years
• • 0 posts

Thanks for the images Lena! <3 they're great and I hope people like them if you don't take up the ad/ if someone else shows interest. I realized that there was some head canons I had that I had accidentally left out, so I added those in and I'm basically posting this here to acknowledge that the ad has been edited.
JASLIN WYL
 direct link • Apr 01 2017, 11:42 pm
years
• • 0 posts

Snaggin the daughter but you already know this ;D ;D
ZARIN WYL
 direct link • May 08 2017, 07:33 pm
years
• • 0 posts

Bumping! Just need my dear darling son!
ZARIN WYL
 direct link • Jun 13 2017, 03:04 pm
years
• • 0 posts

Bumping! Still want and need son!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

TAG BOX

tag box rules
♦ Register/post with your OOC alias
♦ Mature, RF and Letter tags can be found in the "Smilies" Link
♦ Just paste your link, no need need for [url=]or []
♦ Any site-related post may be tagged here
♦ Character names for OCs can be colored by using [class=grouplowercase*][/class*] tags! Further assistance with classes and hashtags HERE, and for the generator HERE!

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine