A Call to Arms

most wanted canons

ATTENTION: ACTA is going Private and will henceforth be primarily character driven! This means we will no longer be doing outside recruitment/advertising (though we will not turn folks away if they stumble upon us). We also will have fewer admin-driven site events, and no activity requirements. Want more information? Check out the Announcement HERE!

Add Reply
New Poll

We Stand Together, Members of House Frey
WALDA FREY
 direct link • Feb 08 2017, 02:56 am
Lady Frey
Fair Walda
House Tully
THE RIVERLANDS
18 years
Lena • She/Her • 42 posts

the freys
Just a warning that this will focus on Walda's immediate family but ALL FREYS are much wanted. I am working on a detailed family tree which you can view here and everyone on it is wanted so don't be afraid to hit me up with an idea. Another Frey, sister to Tywin Lannister, is requested here as well if you are interested in viewing them as well <3

WALTON FREY
Forty-One, Walda's Father, Riverlands
about To start off I would like to link you to this which is the beginning of an incredibly extended family tree, but has some information on the different connections both Walda and this requested character have. I would also like to ask that you read through Walda's application and possibly look at her shipper as possible connections could be found there and some information on this character could be stated within her app. Links to both of these can be found by hovering the miniprofile. Canonical information about this character can be found here.

face I am totally open with faces, but would like to suggest Craig Parker. That being said, choose whoever you want. Just remember that he is related to both Lily James (Walda Frey) and James Franco (Perwyn Frey) so this should be reflected. Some other face finding resources can be found here.

request Okay so now that all of the above is taken care of, on to the nitty gritty - why this character is requested. This is Walda's dad, possibly the most important man in her life, and the future father-in-law to the KING of the RIVERLANDS. That's kind of a big deal, yo. Now ultimately Walder Frey, the older than dirt head of house Frey, was the final say so on this match but I would like to see someone take Walton here and showcase his opinion. Yeah, this is his king, but it's also his only daughter, his only MUCH YOUNGER daughter which sure wasn't a big deal back then but who tf cares, if you want it to be it can be. I want to see him stoic because that's his baby or joyful because she's finally fulfilling her duty - literally any way you want to take this I will be thrilled about but I want interaction between daddy and daughter pls and ty.

DEANNA FREY, NEE HARDYNG
Thirty-Seven, Walda's Mother, Riverlands
about To start off I would like to link you to this which is the beginning of an incredibly extended family tree, but has some information on the different connections both Walda and this requested character have. I would also like to ask that you read through Walda's application and possibly look at her shipper as possible connections could be found there and some information on this character could be stated within her app. Links to both of these can be found by hovering the miniprofile. More information can be found here about this character and canon relations.

face I am totally open with faces, but would like to suggest the following: Diane Kruger, Emilia Fox, Megan Follows, Rachel Shelley, Sarah Parish, Louise Barnes, Claire Forlani, or Gabrielle Anwar. That being said, choose whoever you want. Just remember that she is related to both Lily James (Walda Frey) and James Franco (Perwyn Frey) so this should be reflected. Some other face finding resources can be found here.

request Okay so now that all of the above is taken care of, on to the nitty gritty - why this character is requested. As Walda's mom, I think Deanna always knew /her/ baby was destined for greatness. Yep, I see Deanna - for some reason unbeknownst to me - as THAT mom, the one that knows her baby is going places and is down for the ride. Think Cersei meets Dance Moms. Now whether you keep that head canon or not is up to you but I would love to see BAMF mom Deanna on site, no matter how you make her.

STEFFON FREY
Twenty, Walda's Brother, Riverlands
about To start off I would like to link you to this which is the beginning of an incredibly extended family tree, but has some information on the different connections both Walda and this requested character have. I would also like to ask that you read through Walda's application and possibly look at her shipper as possible connections could be found there and some information on this character could be stated within her app. Links to both of these can be found by hovering the miniprofile. Some canon info on this character can be found here.

face I am totally open with faces, but would like to suggest the following: Joshua Sasse, Torrance Coombs, Orlando Bloom, or Andy Whitfield. That being said, choose whoever you want. Just remember that he is related to both Lily James (Walda Frey) and James Franco (Perwyn Frey) so this should be reflected. Some other face finding resources can be found here.

request Okay so now that all of the above is taken care of, on to the nitty gritty - why this character is requested. This is Walda's older brother. I like to think he's a knight but really this is totally up to you. With Walder's many offspring he doesn't stand a chance at an inheritance so maybe he went after fame another route, be it knighthood or politics or fortune, whatever. Whatever you want with him, I'm down for. Just remember - his reach is FAR. Not only is his family so extended there are nine different trees, but his sister is the future Queen. Whatever his ambitions, I want to see the gears in his head turn.

BRYAN FREY
Sixteen, Walda's Brother, Riverlands
about To start off I would like to link you to this which is the beginning of an incredibly extended family tree, but has some information on the different connections both Walda and this requested character have. I would also like to ask that you read through Walda's application and possibly look at her shipper as possible connections could be found there and some information on this character could be stated within her app. Links to both of these can be found by hovering the miniprofile. Additional information on this character can be found here.

face I am totally open with faces, but would like to suggest the following: Robbie Kay, Skandar Keynes, William Mosely, or Logan Lerman. That being said, choose whoever you want. Just remember that he is related to both Lily James (Walda Frey) and James Franco (Perwyn Frey) so this should be reflected. Some other face finding resources can be found here.

request Okay so now that all of the above is taken care of, on to the nitty gritty - why this character is requested. As Walda's younger brother the only real thing I have imagined for this boy is that he's probably a squire or very new knight. For some reason I see him as the contrast to Steffon - where Steffon wants power and has full ambition, this guy just kinda goes with the flow. I see him as the Hufflepuff to Steffon's Slytherin. That being said you do NOT have to keep it that way. Maybe he's a Ravenclaw and dreams of life as a maester, maybe he's a Gryffindor and wants glory through serving his king through bravery and chivalry, maybe he's just a loon and a total religious fanatic - whatever you want, I am down, just pls bring baby Frey into the picture.

BLACK WALDER FREY
Thirty-Five, Complicated, Riverlands
about To start off I would like to link you to this which is the beginning of an incredibly extended family tree, but has some information on the different connections both Walda and this requested character have. This also shows how this character and Walda are related, albeit somewhat distantly. I would also like to ask that you read through Walda's application and possibly look at her shipper as possible connections could be found there and some information on this character could be stated within her app. Links to both of these can be found by hovering the miniprofile. Additionally canonical information on this character can be found here.

face I am totally open with faces, but would like to suggest Peter Moony (PLEASE) or James Frain. That being said, choose whoever you want. Just remember that he is related to both Lily James (Walda Frey) and James Franco (Perwyn Frey) so this should be reflected. Some other face finding resources can be found here.

request Okay so now that all of the above is taken care of, on to the nitty gritty - why this character is requested. This is where things get... convoluted. The following will be rated M for mature and is not recommended for any audience under eighteen of age and should come with a trigger warning for mentions of abuse of the sexual kind.

Seriously though turn back now if you don't want it.

Dude, I'm trying to help you out here.

Ayeee you into it, I like you ;D

Anyway, this is Black Walder, a man who stole Walda's maidenhead. Known for his anger, there is quite a bit about he and Walda in her app so again I urge you to read through it. This is the character I both most want and am most open to ideas with. Maybe Walder was obsessed with her, mistook her kindness for desire, and is now frantic that he will lose her. Maybe he's angry. Maybe he's depressed. However you want to take it is fine, just talk to me. I have a thousand and one head canons and both none and all can be shared/followed. Pretty much, this is dramatic. So please be into angst more than fluff if you decide to pick him up. Any future plans you have with him is totally fine but I did have the idea of him trying to call in a favor to Walda after she marries Edmure to get him a match and making things v uncomfy for her but again, totally open.

WALDA FREY
 direct link • Mar 15 2017, 11:32 am
Lady Frey
Fair Walda
House Tully
THE RIVERLANDS
18 years

FAT WALDA
cousin... ish
oc based on canon

Fat Walda Frey

Another potential much wanted would be Fat Walda because I feel like the fair and fat would/should stick together and were probably ostracized and criticized a lot. Pictured here is Elizabeth Webster but Bronwyn James could work as well.

As for her place in Walda's new life as wife to the king we could discuss some options. Obviously in this verse Fat Walda has not/maybe will not??? married Lord Bolton yet so it would be up to you what to do with her. Maybe she comes to visit Fair Walda, maybe she does something completely different, it's all open. I would just like them to be friends, be close family members, and have the Waldas stick together through the trying times of being a Frey.

Here is some canon info and we can discuss anything else! Fair Walda is older so Fat Walder should be around sixteen but I don't think the admins would mind if you made her seventeen? Either way, up to you!

WALDA FREY
 direct link • Apr 22 2017, 02:25 am
Lady Frey
Fair Walda
House Tully
THE RIVERLANDS
18 years

MARIANNE VANCE
cousin... ish
oc based on canon

Lady in Waiting

This is a request for the daughter of Ser Dafyn Vance and Maegelle Frey. I used Annabel Scholey for the image but Samantha Barks could work too or really it's entirely open though I would prefer it to be someone with dark hair, brown or black. Marianne is a distant cousin (ish) to Walda, which you can see their family tree here though it is far from finished. Marianne is twenty years old and a maid.

I think Marianne doesn't want to marry, but feel free to change that. I think she's held out because she could (for whatever reason, but I figured it was because she was a daddy's girl and a lesbian but again everything is open) and now, with Walda to be marrying Edmure Tully, she can lengthen her time as a maid a bit by attending to her cousin, who I assumed would be a friendly sort of relationship. But if you wanted extra drama, maybe Walder sent her to watch Walda, make sure she was still there as a Frey to advocate for house Frey type deal, which would put Marianne and Walda potentially at odds though we would, of course, discuss how this would go.

Basically all of the Freys are wanted but now my bumps (sometimes) will come with potential plots for each since there are so many. Marianne is just one that would be closer to Walda, and so she is the first! Feel free to hit me up here or we can exchange IM info (Skype, AIM, Discord, etc) and we can talk more (:

WALDA FREY
 direct link • May 30 2017, 03:54 pm
Lady Frey
Fair Walda
House Tully
THE RIVERLANDS
18 years

WHITE WALDA
cousin... ish
oc based on canon

Lady in Waiting

Okay so I'm being a little (A LOT) liberal with this Walda's age and asking you make her sixteen (which is like five years off I'm sorry in advance Ashley) even though she and Fair Walda are not that close in age in canon, but so that she can actually be played properly. My headcanon is that the Waldas are close, and White Walda here is no exception. Here's the canon page on her and as you can see it is very open on details, as am I. I used Elle Fanning for the face and would adore if you kept it but if you can find a young, white blonde, female face you'd prefer I'd be willing to hear you out and change this.

I see White Walda as the naive Walda, the youngest and bubbliest of them all. With Fair Walda marrying King Edmure, she'd be chipper and bright and a light Walda might need in her life at some different points. Walder Frey would entrust Fair Walda with finding her a good husband and Fair Walda would have some time with a close friend to do so.

Beyond that, I'm leaving this character open for you to decide what you want from. Just hit me up if you're interested and we can discuss!

WALDA FREY
 direct link • Jul 08 2017, 02:03 pm
Lady Frey
Fair Walda
House Tully
THE RIVERLANDS
18 years

Bump! Members of House Frey still very wanted! Added in another request.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

TAG BOX

tag box rules
♦ Register/post with your OOC alias
♦ Mature, RF and Letter tags can be found in the "Smilies" Link
♦ Just paste your link, no need need for [url=]or []
♦ Any site-related post may be tagged here
♦ Character names for OCs can be colored by using [class=grouplowercase*][/class*] tags! Further assistance with classes and hashtags HERE, and for the generator HERE!

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine