most wanted canons

Based on our stats and upcoming plots we are in need of characters in the IRON ISLANDS, the REACH and ESSOS.

Closed
New Poll

we wicked few, quentyn's crew, aka the usurpation gang
QUENTYN MARTELL
 Posted: Aug 4 2016, 09:19 PM
PRINCE OF DORNE
THE PATIENT PRINCE
SWORN TO THE SEVEN KINGDOMS
DORNE
21 years
Tris • 123 posts • he/him

So, in case you're not familiar with who Quentyn is, here's the app. Basically he's the second son of King Doran Martell, and for quite a few reasons he's come to the conclusion that his elder sister Arianne can't be allowed to take the throne. With that in mind, while she was abroad he's formed friendships/cultivated relationships with several highborn in Dorne around his age. A pretty tight-knit group, they represent the core of what could be considered Quentyn's "faction" in the kingdom. Here's the three most important of them:

YNIS YRONWOOD, THE BLOODROYAL
user posted image
Morena Baccarin, 23, heiress to Yronwood
Ynis and Quentyn met when they were both fairly young, when he was fostered with her family. The age difference was short enough that they became close friends, and when puberty hit he fancied himself in love with her - though whether or not anything ever came out of that is up to you! They remained close even after he left Yronwood, and as the heiress to one of the most powerful lordships under House Martell her support is pretty significant. She's one of the most important of his backers and the person whose advice on politics he seeks the most. I'm pretty open as to why she wants to support his claim on the throne of Dorne, and aside from who her parents are her history is pretty much a blank.

MORS MANWOODY, SWORD OF THE GRAVE
user posted image
Ekin Koc, 21, heir to Kingsgrave
The Manwoodys of Kingsgrave named their keep and chose their arms to honour the fact that their founder slew a King of the Reach. Their castle commands the Prince's Pass, one of the two ways into Dorne by land, and they've warred with the marcher lords to the north since before the days of Nymeria. Mors, the eldest of the children of Lord Dagos Manwoody, embraced that martial tradition to is fullest. He's one of the finest swordsmen in Dorne, which is what initially drew Quentyn to him. I see Mors as a serious, driven young man who has an ambition to prove himself as great a warrior as his ancestors. It's a rough road ahead for anybody supporting Quentyn, so he'll have a lot of opportunities to distinguish himself. He's likely to have gone to King's Landing as well, so fun RP stuff to do there.

JYNESSA BLACKMONT, THE VULTURE QUEEN
user posted image
Ashley Madekwe, 19, heiress to Blackmont
Jynessa's the odd one out in some ways, as the youngest of the bunch and the last to join. The Blackmonts are old allies of House Yronwood but Quentyn would have met her through Trystane, who she is a childhood friend with. The Trystane ad for her is here. What Jynessa brings to the table is a network of informants and having no qualms about breaking a few fingers if it gets her what she wants. Blackmont is a border lordship and having aggressive neighbours fostered a certain pragmatic streak in the family: she backs Quentyn because she believes that helping him now will mean an ascendant House Blackmont if he takes the throne.

If you have other ideas for supporters of the cause, I'm always open to them. The suggested PBs for the characters are just suggestions, so if you have someone you feel fits better go wild. The ages are a little more important, but I'm a flexible man http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
PM me if you have any questions or of you're interested in taking one of them!

PM
^
QUENTYN MARTELL
 Posted: Sep 29 2016, 11:00 PM
PRINCE OF DORNE
THE PATIENT PRINCE
DORNE
21 years

Bumping this, since it's been a while and Jynessa Blackmont has an independent add up for Riku.
PM
^
YNIS YRONWOOD
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 11:23 PM
YNIS YRONWOOD
years
• N/A posts •
N/A

Placing a claim on Ynis Yronwood http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
^
QUENTYN MARTELL
 Posted: Dec 18 2016, 10:12 PM
PRINCE OF DORNE
THE PATIENT PRINCE
DORNE
21 years

Bumping because Ynis Yronwood is free again!
PM
^
QUENTYN MARTELL
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 10:02 PM
PRINCE OF DORNE
THE PATIENT PRINCE
DORNE
21 years

Bump! With the stuff going on in Dorne atm, you're sure to see some action if you take any of them. You could also get to wander about in Essos.
PM
^
Wild
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 08:50 PM
Wild
years
• N/A posts •
N/A

Hi! I'd love to try taking on Jynessa, if she's still available to be snagged. I have AIM, Skype, and Discord if you're interested for chatting purposes. My AIM is Cruschreii. Skype is Hyrulian.Crystal. Discord is CrystaAssassin #0651. Just be sure to let me know you're from here, just so I know to accept ya. Or we can just talk via pm once I make an account. warning I might have a ton of questions, as I like making sure I make wanteds to the standards being requested. XD
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

TAG BOX

TAG BOX RULES
O Register/post with your OOC alias
O Mature, RF and Letter tags can be found in the "Smilies" Link
O Just paste your link, no need need for [url=]or []
O Any site-related post may be tagged here
O Character names for OCs can be colored by using [class=grouplowercase*][/class*] tags! Further assistance with classes and hashtags here, and for the generator here!

AFFILIATES

Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Candyland Couture
Swords of Speirling War Is Brewing Once Upon a Nightmare
Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Arrow fugue state Maelstrom Into The Abyss The Hobbit Roleplay THE POWER OF TWO
ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA
OHaV Code 8
skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine