A Call to Arms

most wanted canons

ATTENTION: ACTA is going Private and will henceforth be primarily character driven! This means we will no longer be doing outside recruitment/advertising (though we will not turn folks away if they stumble upon us). We also will have fewer admin-driven site events, and no activity requirements. Want more information? Check out the Announcement HERE!

Closed
New Poll

A good investment [m], Brothel house woes
PETYR BAELISH
 direct link • Oct 15 2016, 07:46 pm
years
• • 0 posts

MATURE CONTENT
So I'm slapping a lovely trigger warning on this because, well, the content of what this is. The women / men in this ad sell their bodies for money.

user posted image

So this ad is pretty simple. I want four or five characters of varying ages, sexuality, looks, and even genders, to be main whores at Petyr’s Brothel. Now that we have Zhara, who is Petyr’s Madame (think like Ros from the show and what not) it would be fun to give her some people to boss around/ to talk / hang out with and what not. And also show the differences between how Petyr treats his whores/ nobles/ Zhara/ other random friends and what not.

I don’t want these to be characters that you feel like are just smut characters for others that are hanging around in King’s Landing (though, please, feel free to do with them as you want). I want the characters to have lives of their own, to have dreams, hopes, aspirations and whatever else. Petyr relies on his whores to help him find out secrets about the Lords and Ladies of King’s Landing, and they are his main source of income/ information. Make them sneaky, given them a bit of snark, make them have fun and explore and whatever else.

I will say that there needs to be some level of loyalty from them to Petyr. He doesn’t accept disloyalty, and those that have shown signs of betraying him in the past have been quick to be sold off to men who’s desires might not be more traditional and might mean that they were no longer walking amongst the living.

I’ll leave it open for five characters, which I think is optimistic, but would be fun. Let’s have fun with this!

Note added 10/28 - I'm adding this on just because I want to make sure some points are super clear. These girls in this request are just common whores. We make references to Moulin Rouge and that in this ad which is very fitting for like... Zhara, but Zhara is the 'Satine' type character. The girls are the 'Diamon Dog' type characters. None of these girls should hope for more from Petyr or Zhara; and if he finds out that they're trying to make more for themselves, well... lets just say they should hope he doesn't find out, unless there is a hefty price being paid to him. XD

Also it should be noted that for Petyr, there is no one else that he will be sleeping with. These girls/ guys aren't going to be romantically involved with Petyr AT ALL.

1/5

ZHARA
 direct link • Oct 16 2016, 05:40 pm
years
• • 0 posts

creatures of the underworld

hi hello n_n just adding in Zhara two cents here basically but it would be so fab to have a few whores hurrr for Zhara to manage c: Zhara is Petyr's Madame, so she's basically moved on into managing the girls and dudes rather than being a whore herself. For the most part Zhara doesn't really like women/girls that much but I would love it if one of the female whores she was particularly close to? And maybe a few that she really butts heads with which would be lots of fun i think :3 If we get any male whores it would be fab to see how they play out as well bc i have literally no idea BUT I want this thing so yes please I will love on you forever if you throw a chicka or a dudebro in the mix! <3

update: so we realized we hadn't really defined what petyr and zhara's relationship was in genereal, and i gave zero background bc i dropped the ball on it xD Zhara is his madame but also his exclusive mistress; she is in charge of the girls but sleeps exclusively with Petyr now after having been a whore for some time. She's loyal to only two people: herself and to him, though it would be interesting if Zhara had someone who was particularly loyal to her, platonically or one-sidedly, but still very much loyal to Petyr by proxy. <3 If you want to get at me on AIM you can hit me up at HugAnEmoKid2Day n_n

the confidante | m. kreiling | played by Courtney

so! i would love for this girl to be zhara's buddy n_n she comes from somewhere in Essos, really up to you where. i think it could be fun if she was kinda conniving in the same was as Zhara, but ultimately they're pretty close? like they work with each other instead of against, and she's one of the only girls Zhara trusts. Her personality is pretty open, but I kinda like the idea of her being a sasspot and just kinda snarky judgment queen with Zhara and yeah n_n all the things please! <3 the face i have listed is melia kreiling from the borgais and she should be mid-20s ty n_n update: there's some really fab pics of her both as bianca in the borgias and as Bathsheba in The Bible (helpful if you google Bathsheba Melia Kreiling). She's super gorgie so yes would love!

the replacement | e. chriqui

OKAY SO IM THROWING THIS RIGHT UP TOP BECAUSE I WANT IT SEEN n_n but basically in addition to all the stuff below, i'd LOOOOOOVE for this girl to be the whore my character KIERAN takes a liking to while he's in KL. Like I would love this a whole lot so PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN i want this thing <333 I'm pretty open as to what develops here and would love to discuss further with whoever takes her up!

anyway back to regularly scheduled content.... hailing from myr, this girl came to petyr's brothel when she was in her middling teenage years. her backstory as to how she came to the brothel is pretty up to you, but she should be from myr originally. girlie was sourced as a replacement myrish girl for when Zhara stopped taking ciients, and effectively took on all of the clients that Zhara used to front. there's a few very nasty men in that list who were definitely v. v. brutal to zhara when her body was still for sale, including the man who took her virginity and Zhara was more than happy to slough them off onto this new girl.

but yeah v down for a super antagonistic relationship though i think it could be interesting if at first they bonded? like maybe zhara was nice to her at first because she's probably one of the first women she's seen from myr since she got stuck in Westeros and I could have seen her like maybe even trying to befriend her before you know chucking all her known rapists at her and stuff xD and then maybe zhara took a perverse delight in watching horrible things happen to her lookalike and idk things went downhill.

fc i have listed is emmanuelle chriqui based on the fact that her and zhara's fc look similar and also because myr is rumored to be the center of arab jewish folk, which is what emmanuelle is as well. if you can find another fitting face feel free to chuck her in :3 she should be ~24+ years.

PETYR BAELISH
 direct link • Nov 04 2016, 12:57 pm
years
• • 0 posts

Gonna throw a sweet bump on here.
PETYR BAELISH
 direct link • Dec 03 2016, 06:57 pm
years
• • 0 posts

So Natalie and I would still super love this group and what not. Especially since there is some personal growth going on with Petyr and Zhara. Also, there is a war going on, so you know there is tons of potential there for that kind of stuff and like... more character development and changes and what not.
KIERAN LONMOUTH
 direct link • Jan 09 2017, 11:22 pm
years
• • 0 posts

BUMP WITH AN UPDATE to add that I would looooove if the Myrish whore was a girlie that Kieran could fancy/take a liking to while he's in Kings Landing <3 SO more plots yayyy http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
ZHARA BAELISH
 direct link • May 10 2017, 10:30 pm
years
• • 0 posts

THE REPLACEMENT is now open again!
DENYS FLOWERS
 direct link • May 26 2017, 09:47 am
years
• • 0 posts

I GUESS I'LL TAKE THE CONFIDANTE GOSH.

user posted image
NATHALEYA PERLE
 direct link • May 26 2017, 10:22 am
baelish whore
mistress confidante
sworn to zhara baelish
THE STORMLANDS
23 years
courtney • she/her • 17 posts

this will be her ^.^
PETYR BAELISH
 direct link • May 26 2017, 10:28 am
years
• • 0 posts

Yayyyy!!!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

TAG BOX

tag box rules
♦ Register/post with your OOC alias
♦ Mature, RF and Letter tags can be found in the "Smilies" Link
♦ Just paste your link, no need need for [url=]or []
♦ Any site-related post may be tagged here
♦ Character names for OCs can be colored by using [class=grouplowercase*][/class*] tags! Further assistance with classes and hashtags HERE, and for the generator HERE!

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine