A Call to Arms

most wanted canons

ATTENTION: ACTA is going Private and will henceforth be primarily character driven! This means we will no longer be doing outside recruitment/advertising (though we will not turn folks away if they stumble upon us). We also will have fewer admin-driven site events, and no activity requirements. Want more information? Check out the Announcement HERE!

Closed
New Poll

Maidenpool's House Mooton, 2f 1m
JAYSEN MOOTON
 direct link • May 24 2017, 10:45 pm
years
• • 0 posts

Trentyn Mooton / Riverlands / Tom Austen
Trentyn is 27 years of age and is the son of Lord William Mooton and his first wife, Lady Malina. He is the younger brother of the current Lord, Jaysen Mooton and acts as his Master at arms and guardian of Jaysen's children as well. Jayse and Trent have a close relationship and their trust is absolute. Jayse knows that he can trust trentyn with his children's lives.

Other than what is mentioned above, his face claim, and his name, I leave the development of Trentyn's character up to the writer. He acts also as protector of his half-sisters and may be betrothed, wed, etc. That is entirely up to whomever takes on the role.

Eleanor Mooton / Riverlands / Elinor Crawley
Len is 22 years old and the daughter of Lord William Mooton and his second wife, Lady Ceria. I did not state which House Lady Ceria was born into, preferring to leave it up to the writer(s) of the sisters. Len lost her mother at age five but her maternal grandparents moved into the castle to help with the upbringing of the two girls. You can learn more about the family history in Jaysen's app.

I have no preconceived notion of Eleanor other than her age, face claim, and that the four siblings get on rather well. Also, Jaysen has encouraged both sisters to entice King Edmure Tully to wish one of them to wife. This can be met in any way that you so choose. I do imagine Len has a large soft spot for her niece, Kalenna, who many say favors her though it is also said she favors Jaysen's mother who was of no blood relation to Len.

Emaleigh Mooton / Riverlands / Genevieve Gaunt
Leigh is 18 years old and the daughter of Lord William Mooton and his second wife, Lady Ceria. See the ad for Eleanor above for further information here.

I definitely see Leigh as the baby of the family. Overindulged, spoiled by grandparents and older siblings, she is probably used to getting her way fairly often. She has no memory of her mother and possibly only fleeting memories of her father. Jaysen is definitely pushing his sisters towards King Edmure. He has high aspirations for them and you can weave that into your story any way you like. Taken by Courtney!!! Found here!!

JAYSEN MOOTON
 direct link • Jun 24 2017, 10:29 pm
years
• • 0 posts

Still really looking for these 3. Lots of things to start hopping at Maidenpool very soon and they can be at the center of much of it!!
MYLS SALTCLIFFE
 direct link • Jun 30 2017, 10:02 am
fleet captain
black snake
sworn to house greyjoy
THE IRON ISLANDS
36 years
courtney • she/her • 79 posts

interested in the youngest sister - could i change the face? i really like jenna coleman.
JAYSEN MOOTON
 direct link • Jun 30 2017, 10:10 am
years
• • 0 posts

Yes yes and more yes
EMALEIGH MOOTON
 direct link • Jun 30 2017, 10:13 am
lady mooton
gentle mistress
sworn to house tully
THE RIVERLANDS
18 years
courtney • she/her • 12 posts

this will be her ~
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

TAG BOX

tag box rules
♦ Register/post with your OOC alias
♦ Mature, RF and Letter tags can be found in the "Smilies" Link
♦ Just paste your link, no need need for [url=]or []
♦ Any site-related post may be tagged here
♦ Character names for OCs can be colored by using [class=grouplowercase*][/class*] tags! Further assistance with classes and hashtags HERE, and for the generator HERE!

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine